Roane Concepts LED Door Mirror Light Turn Signal Indicator - Replacement for 2003-2007 Ford F250, F350, F450, F550 Super Duty, 2003-2007 Excursion Smoke or Clear
- COMPATIBLE WITH: 2003-2007 Ford F250, F350, F450, F550 Super Duty, 2003-2007 Excursion
- ADVANCE LED TECHNOLOGY – Our TOP QUALITY Door Mirror Light Turn Signal Indicator are designed with the newest and advanced LED technology on the market. Therefore, we do not use any poorly made LED bulbs or cheap ABS plastic. These are not incandescent bulbs like other products but REAL LED BULBs. (Please be careful of other products on the market before purchasing)
- STURDY WATER PROOF LENS: High Quality 3rd Brake lights made by OEM approved manufacturers with materials that meet strict OEM requirements. This LED third brake light is IP67 waterproof, prevent from dust, mud, snow or heavy rain. Perfect rear cargo lights for your vehicle with our Chrome Crystal Housing with amber/white lights.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Simple plug and play application. It takes less than 30 minutes to install on your vehicle.
- FULL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Roane Concepts does not make any cheap and poorly made products. We believe in superior products and highest level of customer satisfaction. 100% GUARANTEE on all our products or your money back. Please contact us at Roane Auto Parts if you have any questions at all.
ROANE CONCEPTS LED Door Mirror Light Turn Signal IndicatorS
The Roane Concepts replacement LED Door Mirror Light Turn Signal Indicators offers the same quality as the OEM and is designed for easy at-home installation with hardware.
2003-2007 Ford F250, F350, F450, F550 Super Duty, 2003-2007 Excursion
Chrome with Smoke Lens
We highly recommended to use a hand screwer tool for installation. Electronic tool are easily screwing too tight and case cracked.
Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly
What is in the box
LED Door Mirror Light Turn Signal Indicators
The 88-98 models were made without being compatible with LED products at the time of manufacturing , so the original resistors and wires in the vehicle are not designed with modules to control voltage ,since the LED products only require 10-30% power ,the brake light might pick up the extra voltage going through the wires and light up unnecessarily ,
This is what might be occurring to you brake light ,but rest assured ,it does not negatively effect your vehicle in anyway ,all you need to do is to remove /cut the yellow wire ,which is giving The LEDs its extra power,
Make sure the following wires are going to their correct locations.
a. Black is Ground
b. Red is Brake Light (+12v)
c. White is Reverse/cargo Light (+12v)
d. Yellow is Auxiliary or Running Light (+12v)
If you have any questions, please contact us at Roane Auto Parts.